Monday, November 2, 2009

It has been a while

I am excited to be back and writing.

This semester at Winthrop has been a tough one so far, but I am enjoying it and trying to get as much out of it as I can. I have been working on numerous pieces so far.

I will be photographing them tomorrow and posting the pictures tomorrow evening.
The first is 8′ wide by 4′ tall, the second is the same in dimension, I have been working on my starbucks commission which is 8 ‘ by 3.5′ still pretty large for me. I also have a commission for a client in Lake Wylie that is 4′ tall by 3′ wide. I painted today at church before and after the services and am going to layer more and more on but probably give this piece to my Fiancee.
I have so much going on, and I am so thankful.

I can’t wait to post all the images here for you to see.
Thank you for reading and hope to talk to you soon!
Stephen Lursen

No comments:

Post a Comment