Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Getting everything organized for the shows this month

Trying to post the ad on my blog is way too difficult for me…

I’m wondering what I’m missing. :) I’m sure I’ll get it.

… well 15 minutes has passed and I haven’t been able to post it visually. It is a .pdf file so maybe that’s why.

The blog below references 1/3 rd of our show at the bottom half of the article.

http://www.galleryup.com/blog/

info below:
Loading Dock Gallery @ Rock Hill. November 12th to Dec. 7th, 2009. Opening reception Nov. 12, 6pm. (refreshments)
Charlotte Country Day School @ Charlotte. Nov. 13 – Dec. 13, 2009. Opening reception Nov. 20, 3:30pm (refreshments)
McLaurin 3rd floor student gallery (at Winthrop University in Rock Hill). Nov. 23 – Dec. 7, 2009. Opening Reception Nov. 23, 6:30pm (refreshments)

No comments:

Post a Comment