Sunday, November 29, 2009

The shows are officially up and hanging

Life over the last month has been hectic, but now I’m past it and able to appreciate the results.

The show “Paper, Rock, Scissors” is up at its three locations and I am proud to have been a part.

You can visit the shows on your own time if you’re interested during business hours at the three locations previously mentioned in an earlier blog. Basically, Winthrop University, The loading dock Gallery on Main street in Rock Hill, and At Charlotte Country day school on the corner of Fairview and Carmel road in Charlotte.

Thank you to everyone who supported me in this. Thanks to Cara for letting me borrow your suv so frequently, Thanks to mom and dad for the van that day, And thank you to Mrs. Shinn for the chocolate covered fruit! I really appreciate everything!

Thank you to everyone who takes the time to read these blogs too!
Have a great day!
Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment