Thursday, June 20, 2013

Dream Adventures Series #2, and #3

I have always been fascinated by dreams and the magical feeling of flying at night through the clouds.  

Who knows, maybe it started back when I first saw the Movie Aladdin when he takes Jasmine flying on the magic carpet. "I can show you the world,Shining, shimmering, splendid..." 


Or maybe Lion King when Simba sees his father in the clouds... "Remember who you are... You are my son and the one true king..." Well apparently Disney Movies played a large part of my imagination growing up! Hahaha


So here are my first two digital paintings I have made (with my mouse) based on the original mixed media painting I posted earlier titled "Abstract Safari I".



"Dream Adventure Series #2"
Stephen Lursen
Mixed Media and photoshop
2013



"Dream Adventure Series #3"
Stephen Lursen
Mixed Media and photoshop
2013

No comments:

Post a Comment