Friday, August 24, 2012

My Class sign up is ready!

I wrote recently about a class I will be teaching at Donna Downey Studios in Huntersville.  The sign up is now ready online at:

http://www.donnadowney.com/studio-workshops/transformation-workshop-september-15th-10am-2pm.html

The "Transformation Workshop" is a 4 hour class for beginners to intermediate painters who want to come without any supplies in hand and leave with a painting.  This first class you will be painting on this:


You can paint it any way you want!  All supplies are included.  you don't have to worry about a thing!  You are welcome to bring a bagged lunch or order delivery from any of the local restaurants!

I framed my finished product and it is at Donna Downey Studios now advertising the class.

The class is $50.00 for 4 hours, all supplies, and a beautiful custom painting of your very own to take home and frame if you wish. Saturday September 15th, 2012 from 10am - 2pm.

I will continue to expand the line, so if birds aren't your thing, soon you will be able to choose from many other themes like: World cities, World landmarks (natural and man made), other animals, and abstract patterns!

I hope to hear form you soon!

Stephen

Check out my previous blog to see How I painted the painting!
http://stephenlursen.blogspot.com/2012/08/before-and-after-ii.html

No comments:

Post a Comment