Thursday, March 21, 2013

Hulk Painting

I am excited to show my finished painting!

I started off with a pro's image from The Incredible Hulk #611 when Bruce Banner becomes Hulk again and saves the world at the same time.  I traced it to get my starting points down because I had never done anything like this before.  Then I took over and finished the drawing myself. After the drawing was complete, I scanned it and opened it up in photoshop.  Due to my inexperience in photoshop my results were lacking despite spending hours in my attempt.  I am however much more confident with paint and brushes. Next, I printed out what I had done in photoshop onto primed canvas. Then I started and finished the final painting.  Here is the scanned image of it.  I hope you like it!

Hulk Painting



Hulk Drawing


No comments:

Post a Comment