Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Collaboration with Melissa McClary

As many of you know, I work at Donna Downey Studios in Huntersville, NC.  I organize classes, make art, logos, etc.  And work towards building the arts community in the area.  One of my Co-workers there is named Melissa McClary, the Studio Manager, has recently produced numerous prints that I have been enamored with.  So I asked her if I could borrow a group of them to collaborate on a series of images.  So the next few posts today will be categorizing them into sub group based on color temperature.  Once I have all the originals posted, the next step will be to add imagery. 

The following are part of the Warm Group.





















And now, the Cool Color Group












And Lastly, the Abstract Neutral Prints







Check back soon for my collaboration images!
Thanks,
Stephen

Check out my facebook account @ http://www.facebook.com/StephenLursenArt

and our Studio page @ http://www.facebook.com/pages/Donna-Downey-Studios/118913388163596

No comments:

Post a Comment