Thursday, April 8, 2010

Painting on the Wall #2

One touch of the finger can bring down a castle of dominoes. Victory comes way too easy when you actually do something. The obstacles of the mind are the greatest obstacles of all.

Pain is a life time companion who will never leave your side, even when you take drugs to shut him up. I think good friends could take notes. I know I do. ;) I just try not to be a pain…

This piece was originally entitled “Introduction” but as the journey of the painting carried on, even that introduction that once shown so bright, has faded from glory. Leaving me and my brushes to trudge through the journey toward the next mountain top.


























So Carry on my friend, carry onward toward the prize. You know you want it, go for it. I’ll do the same.
Thank you for reading,
Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment