Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The idea of a blog has been brought to my attention by my friend Josh. He said that it would be a good idea to keep a record of each project I work on.

Well… A little history about me is…

I graduated from UNC Charlotte in 2007 with my B.A. in Art with a concentration in painting. I have sold approximately 14 pieces over the last year and a half. I enjoy using oil paints the most, but I have used everything from pencil, watercolor, stain, gold leaf and acrylic media as well.

One of my more proud sales include a sale only a few months ago to Starbucks corporate. I completed a commission of an 8′ wide x 3′ tall painting. The piece is now hanging in the Lake Norman Starbucks on West Catawba Ave. (exit 28 off I-77)

Business seems to be increasing with never ending opportunities. I am thankful and excited about my future in art. If you are ever interested in information regarding a piece for sale or an idea of a piece you would like for me to complete custom for you, please don’t hesitate to write.

You can reach me directly at Stephenlursen@gmail.com

Thank you!

Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment