Friday, April 19, 2013

Portrait classes with my students.

If you have ever been interested in learning how to draw people, you have to go for it! No two people are exactly alike and therefore you will never run out of people to work with and draw.

Here are a couple images. First you will see my student Reagan and I have drawn her portrait from her picture. We first diagramed the image measuring for proportions. Then we get to work having fun the whole time!

The second image is my drawing from a photograph of another of my students named Ben.  He wanted to keep his drawing and he wants mine too! I told him I needed to scan it first before giving it to him so I have a record of it.  I am pretty proud of it myself.  He looks like a young Indiana Jones with that hat.





No comments:

Post a Comment