Thursday, February 5, 2015

Abstract Workshop #2 - online workshop by Stephen Lursen


Abstract #2
by Stephen Lursen
Acrylic on Canvas
12"x12"
2015
SOLD




Hello and welcome to StephenLursen.com!

I recently rolled my blogspot account over to a dot com and I am in the process of updating and improving my website. My first post since the change is this one! I am very happy to introduce my new online workshop called Abstract Workshop #2.

I have created a trailer made up of excerpts from the workshop. I hope you enjoy it! If you like what you saw in the trailer, the full video is over 50 minutes of artistic educational content. The link to purchase the video is:

https://howtopaint.myshopify.com/products/abstract-workshop-2




Price: $25

Artist: Stephen Lursen

Medium: Fluid Acrylics and Light Molding Paste

Link to the Supplies list: https://s3.amazonaws.com/StephenVideos/Abstract+%232/Supply+List+for+Abstract+2.pdf

The full video has been broken down into 4 parts.







No comments:

Post a Comment