Monday, November 3, 2014

Coffee Cup Workshop! Fall favorite!


I am so excited to be releasing a brand new art instructional video called Coffee Cup Workshop. In this video I take you step by step from a blank 10"x20" canvas to the final brush stroke of this beautiful painting. I've taught this class at least 6 times in the studio and I have received emails from some of you who have seen the class advertised, but live too far away to come in for the class.
This video is now available for everyone!
I had such a blast making this painting and I am sure you will too! This is perfect timing with the cool fall season setting in and the weather turning. please take a moment and watch the preview. The whole workshop video is an hour and a half divided into 6 separate chapters for easier streaming and downloading. The quality is in 720 HD which is nice for clarity yet not too big a file size to download. You can find the online video at: 
Thank you so much! I am really excited to get to share this painting process with you!
Sincerly,
Stephen
Please check out the trailer below. To watch in HD, watch on youtube, then click the gear in the lower right corner and select 720p.



No comments:

Post a Comment