Thursday, February 7, 2013

Preprinted Birds phase 3 FINAL - on watercolor paper

Ok! I'm finished with the first 5 prototypes/examples for how I zentangled and painted the birds.  These are just examples of what I did with the blank outlines of the birds.  How do you think you would fill them in?

If you are interested in getting some of these preprinted birds on watercolor paper, feel free to e-mail me @ Stephenlursen@gmail.com.  The price for all 5 printed is just $15!

If you would like one of the finished originals, feel free to contact me as well!


The Pelican
8.5" x 11"
Ink and watercolor on watercolor paper
$100


The Eagle
8.5" x 11"
Ink and watercolor on watercolor paper
$100 

The Eagle II
8.5" x 11"
Ink and watercolor on watercolor paper
$100 

Flock of Swallows
8.5" x 11"
Ink and watercolor on watercolor paper
$100 

The Peacock
8.5" x 11"
Ink and watercolor on watercolor paper
$100

No comments:

Post a Comment