Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Nora B's Homemade Salad Dressing

 Nora B's is a new company specializing in the sale of delicious homemade Salad Dressings and Cookie Doughs.  I am fortunate to get to work with them to produce their label.  This is stage 2 of 3 for the Salad Dressing Label.  They requested some vintage, French style swirls beneath and around the lettering.  So now that this stage is complete and the paintings are drying I can do my research on swirls! 


When I am finished, not only will they receive the High Resolution digital files, but they will also get the original paintings of their first label to frame and hang on their wall!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Stephen! I love your design and just knew that your artwork would be a perfect fit for Gina and Jonette. Who knows, maybe you and Cara will even get some of Nora B's delicious salad dressing and cookie dough to try out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have already sealed the deal with some samples on the way! :)

      Delete