Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Before and After pictures are here!

I just finished two paintings today.  I started out with two of my paint like a pro: Pre-printed canvases.    Today I chose the NEW YORK canvas and the THREE CITIES canvas.  I had a lot of fun transforming them into colorful creations!

I am teaching a class this coming Saturday at Donna Downey Studios in Huntersville, NC.  From 10am - 1pm.  The cost for the class is $40.00 and all supplies are included!  You leave with a painting of your very own.  The class is geared for beginner to intermediate level painters.  Someone who wants to learn to use color in an effective and thoughtful way, but enjoys the idea of having pre-printed imagery which takes out the guesswork of getting started.  Having fun and leaving with a beautiful painting is the goal.  When you sign up for the class you get to look over the pre-printed canvases to determine which one you want to paint on.  You then have the option of buying additional canvases afterward for the price of $15.00 each.

So, without any further a-du, here are my before and after images!

Three Cities

New York

No comments:

Post a Comment